http://dinoboy92.blogspot.com/

Saturday, April 14, 2012

20yrs & the smile is back.

   Wow, what a day i had today.Never thought it would be this awesome. Wishing that all of this happen everyday,it would be so awesome. Started slowly with law class before going to Pushkin hostel. Seriously miss that old place so much. Went they & online till 3pm before the FA cup match.Watch the match with the twins & eric. wat a game only to be spoil by the internet goin down just b4 scoring the winning goal. Atleast they won.
   Then it was lunch. I seriously never ate so much tasty food in a long time. So damn awesome. They were making sure i go back being fat. I thing they succeeded in doing so. Then to make things more awesome, they got me a gift. Never expected that. I really love the gift so much. Not to forget the tasty cake also. So yum yum ^_^ . & yeah also watch a movie. My groupmates are so damn awesome. I really really love them so much.
   Then it was CG, pushkin style. very simple, fast but interesting. It was very fun & lively with me bein quiet :P & again,i ate. & again the food was tasty as always :)))))) Thx for making me welcome as ur guest.
   All in all had by far, i think, the best bufday ever in my life. 14/4/2012 will always be an awesome day in my life.

p/s just to end my day before goin back, at least saw someone & saying goodbye to her. that was damn awkward but also very .....
 
thx every1 from pushkin & also my new family Group 88  <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment