http://dinoboy92.blogspot.com/

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

to go or not to go????

September 2011- Wow, waited for so long 2 start my journey in Moscow. At first, was so fun before i started    to hate it.

October 2011- Slowly but surely, doubts started to fill up in my head. Thinking, 'WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?'. Ok, trying not to think about it that much.

November 2011- Finally, classes started. Oh great, feeling alone, most of the time. never liked it at all. Its like how much i tried to make friends here, I was still a lonely person. Wow, i was comparing my life here & wen i was in AIMST. Missing does guys so much. Plus that horrible Deepavali nite. At least met some cool seniors though.

December 2011- Another stressful month. Still doubting myself.

January 2012- Meet some cool seniors. wow. Finally feeling more happy but not much. At the end, at least i came back home. Need to get away from every1 for a while. What a good idea.

February 2012- Thinking what to do now. so the conclusion is to go back 2 moscow & finish what i started. Thank you to does who helped me. Really appreaciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment