http://dinoboy92.blogspot.com/

Friday, January 13, 2012

I hate it !!!!!!

theres to much in my mind right now. lying on my bed thinking, ' Why the hell am i doing here? ', ' Who are my friends?' , etc. This has been a frequent thing for the last 3 months. Waking up every morning thinking about this. Sooner or later, i would just feel like dying coz of this issues. Trying my best to make friends here but to no avail. i'm just a nobody here. Having a feeling that no 1 cares abt me or my feelings. Feeling dejected & lonely. How much i do to help any1, its like i'm d 1 who is getting d blame. Feeling shitty abt life as it goes on. my life is always surrounded by the 5W & 1H . Just feel lonely & need some1 to cuddle to rite now. How i wish my life is not this complicated like what it is rite now. the oni positives that i hav so far till now is no matter how big the obstacle is, i'm still not goin 2 quit wat i am goin to do and dats final, FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment